Here at Cavalier Jewelers, we are fully committed to the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. This is why we designed our Lifetime Warranty with you in mind!
Our Lifetime Warranty covers any manufacturing defects on our jewelry. If you believe your item is experiencing a manufacturing issue, please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information to get the claim process started.
- Clear photos showing all angles of the jewelry and the defect in question.
- Your name, order number or the email used when placing the order.
Once we receive this information and our team has had a chance to inspect the conditions of the item, we will provide further instructions on how to proceed.
The Fine Print
Please be aware that not all claims will be deemed a manufacturing defect. Some examples of common jewelry issues that are not considered manufacturing defects include but are not limited to the following:
- Discoloration or fading due to exposure to swimming pools, hot tubs, bathing or harsh chemicals found in everyday products.
- Scratches due to normal wear and tear.
- Items that break, get bent, caught or have worn out due to normal wear or other accidental damage.
- Stones falling out due to chipping, bent prongs, or misshapen settings resulting from wear.
Please note that our warranty does not cover items that are lost or stolen
Be advised that any maintenance, repair, resizing or any other modification performed by someone other than Cavalier Jewelers will void the warranty on that item.